Patricia A. Hayes joined the practice in 1979 at a time when practicing female attorneys were unique. With the encouragement and support of the firm’s founder, Martin A. Grossbach, she developed her professional skills and a successful career with the firm. Ms. Hayes earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Fordham University in 1972 and her Juris Doctorate from Fordham University in 1977.
Ms. Hayes is admitted to the State Bar of New York, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the United States Tax Court. She is also a member of the New York State Bar Association and Westchester County Bar Association.
Ms. Hayes’ areas of concentration include:
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Leasing & Loan Closings
- Corporate Transactions
- Buying and selling businesses and stockholder and partnership agreements
- Tax Preparation & Tax Planning
- Personal, business and estates, tax audits, appeals and conciliation proceedings.
- Estate Administration & Estate Planning
To contact Patricia A. Hayes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the firm at (914) 631-6666.