Martin A. Grossbach founded the practice in Westchester County over 45 years ago, providing legal services to a broad spectrum of clients throughout the New York metropolitan area in both personal and business related matters. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Queens College in 1958 and earned a Juris Doctorate at New York Law School in 1961.
Mr. Grossbach is admitted to the State Bar of New York, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the United States Tax Court. He is also a member of the American Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the Westchester County Bar Association and the Business Council of Westchester.
Mr. Grossbach’s areas of concentration include:
- Commercial & Corporate Transactions and Leases
- Buying, Selling & Startup of Businesses
- Tax Planning
- Personal, business and estates, including tax audits, appeals and conciliation proceedings
- Matrimonial & Family Law
- Estate Administration & Estate Planning
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate
- Sales, purchases, and leasing
- Civil Litigation & Personal Injury
To contact Martin Grossbach, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the firm at (914) 631-6666.